Targeted case management services for adults are services that assist individuals eligible in gaining access to needed, medical, educational, and other services.
1. An assessment is completed to determine services needed. The comprehensive assessment can be with family members, medical providers, social workers, educators and other sources.
2. A specific care plan is developed to work towards goals and actions to address the all services needed for the individual.
3. A course of action will be identified to respond to the assessed needs of the eligible member.
4. Makes referrals and schedules appointments to help the eligible member obtain needed services.
5. Monitoring and follow-up activities with the member, family members, service providers, or other entities or members. Services are being furnished in accordance.