Adult Case Management
Targeted case management services for adults are services that assist individuals eligible in gaining access to needed, medical, educational, and other services.
1. An assessment is completed to determine services needed. The comprehensive assessment can be with family members, medical providers, social workers, educators and other sources.
2. A specific care plan is developed to work towards goals and actions to address the all services needed for the individual.
3. A course of action will be identified to respond to the assessed needs of the eligible member.
4. Makes referrals and schedules appointments to help the eligible member obtain needed services.
5. Monitoring and follow-up activities with the member, family members, service providers, or other entities or members. Services are being furnished in accordance.
Youth Case Management
Youth Case Management is a service that offers support to youth and their families. This support can assist the youth’s educational, legal, social and emotional needs, and assisting the family with identifying and accessing programs and resources in the community. In addition, they can help the family navigate the network of professional services through a referral and assessment process. Case management services include assessment, determination of need, development and periodic revision of a specific care plan, referral, and related activities, and monitoring and follow-up activities.
Access to psychiatric care, psychological testing and assessment, neurological testing, specialized medical care, in-home support services, and if the need arises, assistance in accessing higher levels of care, outside of the community setting. The youth case management staff recognizes and promotes collaboration between the family and organizations working with the youth. The youth case manager monitors the continuum of care until the youth has reached independence and is able to successfully navigate their environment without additional supports.
If you are interested in this service, please contact the L’esprit main office at (406)222-7641 or at Info@lespritmt.com