Responsible for providing clinical counseling services to youth clients and their families within the school and community setting through the CSCT services with L’esprit, Inc. Responsible for clinical consultation with a team approach with a behavioral specialist.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide clinical assessment and intake with the client and the client’s family in a timely manner with referrals
- Provide treatment plans as required in a timely manner and work as a team with a behavioral specialist to ensure best overall care for the client
- Provide therapy notes and all required clinical documentation for all services provided
- Group, individual, and family therapy sessions
- Therapeutic interventions to clients in school/community/home settings
- Clinically responsible for all clients on caseload
- Be available to offer therapeutic behavior interventions in the client’s school setting, after school and during school breaks based on the needs of the client
- Be able to follow plan for emergency evaluation and management of crisis
- Be able to maintain calm and confident during a client’s crisis and maintain safety for both the client and staff
- Be responsible for seeking clinical supervision and timely approval of all documentation
- Maintain daily contact with school personnel to ensure best team approach for client care
- Participate in staff meetings and include the school administrators in the treatment plans
- Adhere to weekly clinical supervision if required due to not yet having a clinical license
- Maintain constant communication with behavioral specialist regarding caseload and client daily updates
- Advocate for clients within the school and community setting
- Attend school meetings with client, IEP meetings and help connect client to community agencies and resources
- Attend all meetings as directed by the program supervisor
- Create and implement a summer program for entire client caseload for the summer and school breaks
- Must adhere to L’esprit Inc. policy and procedures including productivity and caseload expectations while following the code of ethics
- Follow PQI standards
- Be aware of personal mental health needs and model a healthy lifestyle
- Be responsible for additional responsibilities as needed or assigned by supervisor
- Must adhere to L’esprit Inc. policy and procedures including productivity, caseload expectations, treatment planning, confidentiality, while following the code of ethics.
Education and Experience:
This position requires a 60 credit graduate degree from an accredited institution in psychology, social work, professional counseling, or a related field, with current clinical license as a LCSW, LCPC, Psychologist, or other clinical behavioral science. License eligible within two years of hire is required. Valid Montana driver’s license in good standing.
Therapeutic de-escalation of crisis situations to ensure the protection and safety of the clients and staff. The training will include the use of physical and not-physical methods of managing clients and will be updated annually. Incoming employees will be trained by their L’esprit program supervisor, to include the day-to-day duties and responsibilities of their positions. These trainings will include a thorough orientation regarding L’esprit best practices on all documentation, procedures, including evidence and research based behavior interventions and practices. L’esprit rigorous staff training ensures the provided services are delivered by a competent team of professionals who are concurrent with the most effective research based treatment plans.
To apply for this position, please click here.