This program is designed for in-home services for both the client and parents/guardian. The role of the Home Support Specialist is to work with the family to understand area’s in the home and family dynamic that need assistance. This assistance can include a variety of services based on the individual client/family needs. The goal is to be supportive and help create a better family dynamic through training and direct care services.
- Therapeutic intervention to client/family in their home settings.
- Be able to build positive relationships and engage with client/family in a positive professional relationship with boundaries
- Be able to follow plan for emergency evaluation and management of crisis
- Be able to maintain calm and confident during a client’s crisis and maintain safety for both client and staff
- Be able to be consistent when working with clients to ensure predictable and unchanged outcomes
- Be responsible for additional responsibilities as needed or assigned by supervisor
- Must adhere to L’esprit Inc policy and procedure including productivity and case load expectations, treatment planning, and ethical confidentiality expectations while following the code of ethics
- Follow QA standards
Education and Experience:
Individuals with educational backgrounds or experience working with mental health services and have the necessary skills to fulfill the job description. Valid Montana driver’s license and good driving record.
Therapeutic de-escalation of crisis situations to ensure the protection and safety of the clients and staff. The training will include the use of physical and not-physical methods of managing clients and will be updated annually. Incoming employees will be trained by their L’esprit program supervisor, to include the day-to-day duties and responsibilities of their positions. These trainings will include a thorough orientation regarding L’esprit best practices on all documentation, procedures, including evidence and research based behavior interventions and practices. The program supervisor will be responsible for managing and organizing staff training, providing resources for continuing education. L’esprit’s rigorous staff training ensures the provided services are delivered by a competent team of professionals who are concurrent with the most effective research based treatment plans.
To apply for this position, please click here.